The two-day seminar aims to bring the best minds from Industry,
Academia and Researchers to deliberate on the need for making healthcare more affordable through integration of technologies
that is inline with universal health coverage goal set by WHO.
The key to take advantage of rapid advances in healthcare and thereby make quality healthcare affordable to whole of India,
is to bring integration of these emerging technologies, sensors, devices and products.
Expected Outcome and Benefit
- Understanding the need for innovative, sustainable healthcare solutions for Rural India & globally.
- Exposure to technological solutions developed by MedTech companies for making healthcare more universal.
- Engagement with clinical environment and healthcare organizations.
- Understanding the vision, direction and policies of Govt of India and facilitating public private partnership.
- Ideas for tomorrow and networking opportunities for developing sustainable health solutions.
Note:  The Symposium is Free of cost. Limited Seats available, which are allocated on a First-Come First-Served basis. Last date for Registration is 12th November, 2019.